Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Returns
- Betty Ballerina is financially responsible for delivery and return of the costume/s. Items will be sent via Australia Post (or Courier). A tracking number will be provided.
- Costumes must be returned by the due date ir order for the bond to be returned.
- Failure to return goods on time or missing items will result in losing your bond.
- Once costumes are returned, they will be checked. Your deposit will be returned (less any issues) within 10 days of the items being returned.
Costumes and Hire
- Costumes can be available for sizing prior to hire if time allows at an additional cost. The majority of costumes (unless previously mentioned) have a lot of stretch and many children can fit 2-3 sizes well.
- A deposit of 25% of the total order will be required when placing your order. This deposit will be refunded within 10 days of the items being returned in their orginial condition.
- Any costs to repair or replace costumes that are damaged or lost will be dudcted from your deposit.
- Should your deposit not cover the damaged/lost costumes you will be charged the balance.
- The costume hire must be paid for in full prior to the postage of the costumes.
- The hiring of the costumes includes the postage to and from your studio.
- The hire period is for 4 weeks.
- Should costumes be received AFTER the hire period there will be a late fee of $2 per costume per business day. This fee will be deducted from your deposit.
- Costumes are available to hire from dance and drama schools.
- Minor alterations due to body shapes and lengths are permitted. You will be able to leave these alterations on without affecting your deposit. These alternations must be able to be undone and costumes must have the ability to be returned to their original sizing.
- There is to be NO washing of the costumes
- If the costume is to have marks/stains/smells, please advise us before returning costumes
- There is to be no glitter spray, perfume spray or deodorants to be used on the costumes
- If costume/s are lost or damaged the hirer will be financially responsible for replacement or repair of the costume/s. This amount will be deducted from your deposit.
- The hire is for the costume only. There will be no headpieces included in the hire.
- A minimum of 10 costumes need to be hired.
By making a payment and/or agreeing to our Hire Agreement, the hirer agrees to the above conditions